Liscop Cattle Clipper – Profi
There is no compromise in quality & engineering when it comes to this German made Liscop Clipper from Lister. A powerful & reliable clipper that provides constant clean cutting results.
The new generation of shearing machines for professional cattle clipping features a powerful AC motor (approximately 400W) which convinces even under the most adverse conditions without noticeable drop in speed. The new generation engine technology in the grip area of the machine allows for a ergonomic design with the benefit of a lower weight.
The balanced weight distribution ensures fatigue free clipping also under constant load. Through the optimised air filter, large air masses are left to achieve an optimum cooling of the motor and the machine is made possible.
The Profi Line Cattle Clipper comes ready to use: Equipped clipping head, a set of blades for day to day grooming (clipping height approx 3mm), new combination wrench and special Liscop Clipper Oil in a sturdy plastic case.
- Cutting Speed: 2.500 double strokes/min
- Dimensions: 51mm x 52mm x 320mm
- Noise Level:Approx. 70 dB (A)
- Cooling System: Passage ventilation for motor, gearbox, shear head and cutting blade
- Drive System: Single step, encapsulated, vacuum permanent lubrication
- Shear Head:Aluminium silver coated
- Blade Drive:Vibratory drive system with a novel pressure distribution for long life; smooth running
- Cutter Drive System: “Whispering” oscillating cutter drive system with pressure distributor for long trouble free service; running extremely quiet
- Air Filter: New air filter which is easily removed without tools – quick and easy to clean
- Weight: Only 1,120g (without cable)
- Power Cord: 5m in length