Septicare Hoof Bond Cartridge 250ml
Septicare II XL is an easy use system for the application of wooden hoof blocks. Significant time saving and economy, the glue is applied in only 3 seconds, bonds in 30 seconds, thanks to a very quick thermic reaction between the 2 components. The cow is ready to move after only 3 minutes.
- Works in 0 - 40 degrees temp
- Saves 15 seconds per cow in application
- Fits into an application gun
Septicare Cartridge Instructions
- Place the cartridge in the caulking gun
- Unscrew the protective cap (save)
- Remove the tube plug by pulling outwards (save). (This may require pliers.)
- Screw the mixing tip onto the cartridge and dispense glue onto block (or claw)
- After use leave tip in place until next requirement
- For next use glue in tip will be set. Unscrew and discard, replace with new tip
Please Note: If left unused for longer periods (more than 3-4 weeks) it is possible the glue will set further into the cartridge. As an alternative after use, retrieve plug and cap from points 2 and 3 above and replace. Glue will keep longer with these in place. Cartridge plug should be replaced in same orientation as when removed.
SPECIAL ORDER PRODUCT: Available from Everything ID. Please allow a 5 business day handling time on this Shoof product.