Bainbridge Dominion Horn Tipper - Ram Cattle Horn Cutter
Dominion Horn Tipper
An excellent choice for cutting and tipping horns with different sizes available.
- Size 1 is suitable for cutting horns on rams.
- Size 3 comes with return springs which provides extra leverage and is used for tipping horns.
- Size 4 is used to tip horns on cattle.
As a division of Bainbridge, Dominion Surgical Instruments have been manufacturing an exclusive range of high quality dehorners in Australia for over 65 years.
Full range of spare parts available
Made in Australia
Bainbridge offers an exclusive reconditioning service for the full range of Bainbridge and Dominion Australian manufactured dehorners to maximise the life of the veterinary instruments. A full range of spare parts are available for Bainbridge and Dominion dehorners.
- Size 1 Overall Length: 84.5cm
- Size 3 & 4 Overall Length: 91.5cm