Freeze Branding Iron - A-Z Letters Set
Freeze Branding is a process of using liquid nitrogen or dry ice and alcohol to cool a branding iron and is used to permanently mark your livestock. These high quality industrial bronze freeze brand branding irons have a great temperature holding capacity to help you brand more livestock in less time and aid you in producing a better brand. The most common size for horses is 1.5" and the most common sizes for cattle are 2", 2.5" & 3".
Two Different Sets Are Available (select in drop down box above):
Metal Handle Set: This set has 26 brands in total (A to Z). High quality USA made freeze brands.
Wooden Handle Set: This set has 24 brands. No "O" or "I" as "0" & "1" can be used from your numeral set. High quality Australian made brands.
- Cast Bronze Alloy brands especially made for freeze branding.
- Letters & numbers are also available individually, plus 3 piece/symbol brands are also available.
- Sizes 25mm (1") 38mm (1.5") 51mm (2″), 63mm (2.5″), 76mm (3") & 101mm (4")
- Not suitable for fire branding.
- Metal Handle Set: Special order product. Please allow approximately 10 business day for dispatch.
- Wooden Handle Set: This is a made to order product with an approximate production time of 4-8 weeks. Some sizes may be in stock, so please contact us to check if you need them urgently.