Sticky Roll Fly Kit
A 24 hour fly control on a roll, easy to use, and easy to dispose. Catches fly with a reel-to-reel system of wide white sticky tape. Sticky roll is safe to use and it is non-polluting, non-toxic, and insecticide-free.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- When flies first hatch, after feeding or when the weather cools, flies tend to congregate overhead where they are caught in the roll.
- Once entrapped, they produce stress chemicals that are irresistible attractants to other flies.
- When a length of tape is full, wind it up, flies and all, onto the disposable reel & throw it away.
BEST AREAS TO INSTALL:
- Horse stables
- Animal premises of all kinds
- Veterinary areas
- Food processing areas
- Anywhere flies are a problem
USDA testing shows that Sticky Roll captured 92% of available flies.
All necessary mounting hardware & pulleys are included.
- Width: .63mm
- Length: 300m