Aqua Trough Blocks
Designed to control the spread of algae and slime in stock water troughs. Trough block ensures clean drinking water for livestock over a period of time.
- One trough block treats approx. 6750 litres of water
- Cobalt is added as a nutritional supplement for cattle and sheep, where diet levels may be low
How does it work?
- Place one block for 30 sheep or 15 cattle in a non-metallic or painted water trough
- One block usually lasts 5 - 8 weeks
- Replace block when slime starts to return
- DO NOT use in areas where copper toxicity is known to occur, or in bare metal troughs
- If stock are suspected of having Lupinosis, remove blocks from troughs immediately
- Weight: 6.2 kg (220 g x 18)
- Active Constituent: 63g/kg Copper(Cu), 250b/kg Copper Sulphate Pentahydrate