Zebra ZXP Series 3 Dual Side Badge ID Card Printer Package ZXP3 Discontinued
Reliable and easy to use, the ZXP Series 3 is everything you could want in a professional card printer. The ZXP Series 3 is an ideal solution for low- to medium-volume single or dual-sided printing applications that require minimal operator training and excellent print quality. ZXP Series 3 printers offer advanced features and high capacity media options.
What's in the box:
- Zebra ZXP Series 3 Dual-Sided ID Card Printer
- Colour ribbon
- 100 PVC cards
- Card Imaging Design Software
- Power Supply
- USB Cable
COMPATIBLE WITH BOTH APPLE & WINDOWS
ADVANCED FEATURES AND ADAPTABILITY
Zebra’s ZXP Series 3 direct-to-card printer provides an array of features, outstanding print quality, and a low cost of ownership. The ZXP Series 3 offers a wide range of high capacity ribbon options, along with the capability to select the card thickness that is right for the application. And, when paired with Zebra’s eco-friendly media, the ZXP Series 3 is the most cost-effective printing solution in its class.
EASY TO USE FOR PRINTING HIGH-QUALITY IMAGES
The ZXP Series 3 offers vivid, high-quality full colour and monochrome printing on single- or dual-sided cards. Operating the ZXP Series 3 is simplified with an intuitive design, colour touch points, and quick-replace higher capacity LoadN-Go™ smart ribbons, which are now eco-friendly using less plastic and more biodegradable material. Zebra’s ZRaster™ host-based image processing technology enables high speed printing— without sacrificing image quality.
SMALL AND EASY TO HANDLE
The printer’s compact design makes it the right choice for tight work spaces. Standard Kensington™ lock slot is included.
- Zebra True Colours ix Series high-performance ribbons with intelligent media technology
- Load-N-Go drop-in ribbon cartridge
- USB connectivity
- Covered 100 card feeder (30 mil)
- 45 card output hopper (30 mil)
- 16 character LCD display
- 300 dpi print resolution
- 32 MB memory standard
- Two-year warranty on the printer
- Kensington physical lock slot
- ZRaster host-based image processing technology for increased throughput and image quality
- New high-performance ribbons designed for high-speed, high-quality image printing
- Intuitive design for ease of use and simplified training requirements
- Single- or dual-sided direct-to-card printing.