Teflon PTFE Tape (select tape width in drop down box above)
Teflon tape is made of fiberglass material with PTFE coating and silicone adhesive backing. It has a smooth surface with high temperature and chemical corrosion resistance. Widely used in packaging, thermoplastic, compounding, heat sealing, electronics and electrical industries.
- Applied to the coating of various high-temperature rollers, heating flat plates and demoulding workpieces.
- Heat sealing of food, medicine, and plastic bags.
- Paste liners such as chutes, hoppers, and aviation molds.
- Other surface treatment applications requiring anti-sticking, corrosion resistance, and high-temperature resistance.
- Material: Fiberglass
- Adhesive: Silicone
- Color: Brown
- Thickness: 0.13 mm
- Length: 10 m
- Width: 13 mm, 25mm, 50mm or 100mm (select above)
- Temperature Resistance: 300℃