HID Compatible ProxCard II 1326 Clamshell Thick Access Card
These thicker clamshell proximity cards (with key hole) are comparable to the HID® 1326 ProxCard II and can be programmed to your specifications including the popular HID Proximity formats: 26 bit H10301, 37 bit H10302, or 40 bit C10106. The HID® 26-bit H10301 standard format is the format used on the vast majority of keyless entry readers and credentials on the market.
The HID ProxCard II compatible cards are designed for access control, event security, and time & attendance tracking. They are 1.52mm thick with dimensions of 85.6mm wide and 53.98mm tall (CR80). Like HID 1326, these compatible clamshell prox cards are not printable cards. Use with our printable adhesive back PVC cards to create photo ID cards.
The proximity format is compatible with HID ProxCard II 1326, 1386, 1586, 1336, 1536 and 1336 as well as HID 1346 ProxKey II and ProxKey III.
- Thicker clamshell style cards with a vertical slot punched.
- 125 kHz proximity
- Select 26 bit H10301, 37 bit H10302, or 40-bit C10106 format
- Choose your configuration options on this page when ordering
- HID compatible 1326 prox cards are NOT printable cards, although they can be ordered with printed card numbers.
- Use with our printable adhesive back PVC cards to create photo ID cards.
- Dimensions: 1.52mm thick, 85.6mm wide and 53.98mm tall (CR80)
- Custom printing (by way of attaching thin PVC sticker label cards is available. Please click here for more information.
HID Compatible ProxCard II cards are used for many applications including building access control (home, office, warehouse, car parking), memberships (gyms, retail), photocopiers (including the Fuji Xerox Integrated RFID Card Reader), forklifts, fuel bowsers and more.