NLIS SMART V3 Heavy Duty Stick Reader
The NLIS Smart V3 stick reader is an extra heavy
duty ear tag scanner with all the bells and whistles.
V3 Features: Easy Bluetooth connectivity for real time scanning with an upgraded Bluetooth chip, large high definition LCD screen, internal rechargeable battery and 20,000 tag memory storage.
Supports both scanning tags to memory (to read later on your device or download to your PC) and the real time transfer of scanned cattle tag numbers to your phone, tablet or computer (Apple, Android, PC or Mac) by Bluetooth. Scroll through the saved ear tag numbers with ease on the large LCD screen as you work in the yards.
Use the real time transfer feature with Microsoft Excel, Google Sheets, Apple Numbers & AgriWebb. No expensive subscriptions are required - tag numbers can even just be scanned to your Apple Notes or Google Keep if you don't wish to use a spreadsheet.
It’s tough design, large screen and easy Bluetooth connectivity makes it the ideal unit for operating in tough Australian cattle yards. Operating on rechargeable batteries (included), it features a convenient microUSB port and includes a USB charging lead.
The handy reader reads all Australian NLIS approved sheep and cattle electronic ear tags. In addition, it also reads pet microchips (dog, cat & horses).
The heavy duty stick reader includes a Repeat Read function (non duplication mode) which you can enable or disable depending on whether or not you want the same NLIS tag number to be stored more than once. With the repeat read function disabled, when you scan a cow's ear tag for the second or more time, it will not be stored again and the device will give you a warning with an audible beep, and an on screen message. This ensures you get an accurate count.
Also included is a hardened heavy duty black carry case for safe transportation and storage.
- Extra Heavy Duty Smart Stick Reader
- Data storage of 20,000 records.
- Sound alert on successful scan.
- Non duplication mode setting to prevent duplicate tag reads ensuring that you get an accurate count.
- Scroll through the saved ear tag numbers on the reader with ease on the large LCD screen.
- Download ear tag records to your PC.
- Real time transfer of scanned cattle tag numbers to your phone, tablet or computer by Bluetooth (Apple, Android, PC or Mac).
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery charged with a common microUSB cable.
- Large LCD screen.
- Heavy duty carry case with shoulder strap.
- Wrist strap which can also be used to hang the device.
What's in the box:
- NLIS Smart V3 Heavy Duty Stick Reader
- USB Cable
- Wrist Strap
- Rechargeable Battery
- Heavy Duty Case