DS1990A-F5+ / TM1990A-F5 Tag for iButton TM Dallas Maxim 1-Wire
iButton DS1990A-F5+ / TM1990A-F5 Key Tag
The DS1990A-F5+ / TM1990A-F5 provides a unique ID in a small iButton® form. This iButton can be used as a key in access control systems, inventory control applications, work-in-progress tracking, or other applications that require a low-cost, reliable method of validating identification. It is a read only tag with a 64-bit identification code. Following a 1-Wire Protocol, transmission of information is being done through a single conductor, ensuring a succcessful data transfer with the contact device.
DS1990A-F5+ key is made of stainless steel with a high resitance to any magnetic and static fields. It is primarily used for Door Intercommunication Systems, Security Systems and Access Control Systems.
- Format: TM(Touch Memory) iButton
- Identification code: 64-bit
- Lifetime: More than 10 years
- Dimensions(L / W): 59/19 mm
- Weight of the key (± 3%): 4g (with plastic fob)
- Average number of readings: 1000000 times
- Material of Cover and Holder: Cover- Stainless steel; Holder – ABS/POM
- Operating Temperature: -40℃ to +85℃