These high quality EM4100 RFID keyfobs are available in multiple colours and have the tag number etched into them (which unlike laser or inkjet printing, prevents the tag number from rubbing off after an extended period of time). They can be custom printed on one side (the back) with your logo, numbering or text.
- Each tag is pre-programmed with a unique 10-digit ID number as per the EM4100 format (These tags are read-only and not writable.)
- Robust ABS housing provides superior drop, crush and water resistance
- Compatible Formats: EM4100, EM4102, TK4100
- Operation Frequency : 125KHz
- Standard: EM4100
- Ideal for use in ID and access control
- Size: approx. 41 x 33 x 3 mm
- Super thin and light! Weight: 4.2g. Thickness: 3mm.
- Material: PVC
EM4100 fob tags are used for many applications including building access control (home, office, warehouse, car parking), memberships (gyms, retail), photocopiers (including the Fuji Xerox Integrated RFID Card Reader), forklifts, fuel bowsers, payroll bundy clocks and more.These are supplied with a unique 10 digit ID number in each tag. Some systems may express this as a facility code and badge ID number instead. Occasionally we get a request to program EM keyfobs with a custom facility code and badge ID numbers. This can be done at an additional cost. Please contact us for more information.
|Key Fob Size||41 x 33 mm|
|Tag Type||Key Fob|