iCode 2 Key Fob
This fob operates at a higher frequency and has a faster data transfer rate and long read range. But it is more sensitive to radio wave interference caused by liquids and metals in the environment.
iCode 2 key fob could be often used for public transport, access management, employee cards and on campuses.
- 1024 bits, organized in 32 blocks of 4 bytes each (one block contacts 4 bytes)
- Operating distance: Up to 1.5 m (depending on antenna geometry)
- Operating frequency: 13.56 MHz
- Contactless transmission of data and energy supply without a battery
- Fast data transfer: up to 53 kbit/s
- High data integrity: 16 Bit CRC, framing
- Data retention of 10 years
- Fob size: 37mm x 30mm
- Surface Finish: Glossy