NTAG215 Key Fob
A single 13.56MHz RFID (NFC) proximity keyfob with keyring for access control systems. The NTAG215 is widely used for NFC enabled devices, compatible with a 13.56MHz RFID reader. It can store information or automatic commands - such as opening a web page, making a phone call, sending a SMS, opening a file or application, setting your alarm etc.
NTAG215 key fob tags are used for many
applications and have become popular recently with Nintendo's toys-to-life
amiibo figures which are used in the Nintendo Wii U, Nintendo 3DS, and Nintendo
Switch video game consoles. NTAG215 keyfobs are also commonly used with NFC
devices including NFC mobile phones and are used for storing NDEF messages which
can contain information or automatic commands.
- NFC Chip: NTAG215
- Frequency: 13.56MHz
- Protocol: ISO/IEC 14443 A
- Memory: 540 bytes (504 bytes available)
- Function: Read/Write
- NFC Forum Type: NFC Forum Type 2 Tag
- Commonly used apps: TagMo, TagXplorer, NFC Tools, NFC TagWriter, Smart NFC, NFC Commander, NFC Launchit, NFC Tag Creator, NFC Interactor
- Dimensions: 28mm x 35mm x 6.2mm