NTAG216 Key Fob
NTAG216 tags have the largest memory capacity of the NTAG range and are great for storing more data than the NTAG213 or NTAG215 tags will support. NTAG216 NFC key fobs are used for both access control as well as for NFC enabled devices. They can store information such as your NFC business card or they can execute commands commands - such as opening a web page, making a phone call, sending a SMS, opening a file or application, setting your alarm etc.
NTAG216 keyfobs are commonly used with NFC
devices including NFC mobile phones (Android & Apple) and are used for storing NDEF messages which
can contain information or automatic commands.
- NFC Chip: NTAG216
- Frequency: 13.56MHz
- Protocol: ISO/IEC 14443 A
- Memory: 924 bytes (888 bytes available)
- Function: Read/Write
- NFC Forum Type: NFC Forum Type 2 Tag
- Commonly used apps: TagMo, TagXplorer, NFC Tools, NFC TagWriter, Smart NFC, NFC Commander, NFC Launchit, NFC Tag Creator, NFC Interactor
- Dimensions: 40mm x 32mm x 3mm