Mifare Classic Waterproof Silicone Wristband Adjustable Bracelet
MIFARE Classic® is the pioneer in contactless smart ticket ICs operating in the 13.56 MHZ frequency range with read/write capability and ISO 14443 compliance.
It started the contactless revolution by paving the way for numerous applications in public transport, access management, employee cards and on campuses.
- 1 kByte, organized in 16 sectors with 4 blocks of 16 bytes each (one block contacts 16 bytes)
- Operating distance: Up to 10 cm (depending on antenna geometry)
- Contactless transmission of data and energy supply without a battery
- Typical transaction speed is <100 ms
- Data retention of 10 years
- Each tag has a unique serial number
- Waterproof silicone material
- Available in Black, Yellow, Blue and Red.
Mifare Classic tags are used for many applications including building access control (home, office, warehouse, car parking), memberships (gyms, retail), photocopiers (including the Fuji Xerox Integrated RFID Card Reader), forklifts, fuel bowsers and more.