iButton RW1990 Key Tag
RW1990 is an easy to use rewritable iButton intended for copying the keys of the Dallas DS1990A-F5 family (TM1990A-F5). It is a blank card writable with a 64-bit identification code. Following a 1-Wire Protocol, transmission of information is being done through a single conductor, ensuring a successful data transfer with the contact device.
RW1990 key is made of stainless steel with a high resistance to any magnetic and static fields. It is primarily used for Door Intercommunication Systems, Security Systems and Access Control Systems.
- Format: TM(Touch Memory) iButton
- Identification code: 64-bit
- Lifetime: More than 10 years
- Dimensions(L / W): 59/19 mm
- Weight of the key (± 3%): 4g (with plastic fob)
- Average number of readings: 1000000 times
- Code Overwrite: rewritable
- Door Phones: any with the DALLAS format
- Colors of the holder: Main black, any color on request
- Material of Cover and Holder: Cover- Stainless steel; Holder – ABS/POM
- Operating Temperature: -40℃ to +85℃