The EM4100 format is a popular Low Frequency (LF) format. These tags operate at 125kHz and are read-only. They are pre-programmed with a unique 10-digit ID number in each card. This number is printed on the cards.
- Pre-programmed with a unique 10-digit ID number in each card (These cards are read-only and not re-writable.)
- Compatible Formats: EM4100, EM4102, TK4100
- Operation Frequency : 125KHz
- Standard: EM4100
- Ideal for use in ID and access control
- Size: approx. 85.5 x 54 x 0.8 mm
- Colour: White
- Material: PVC Plastic
EM4100 cards are used for many applications including building access control (home, office, warehouse, car parking), memberships (gyms, retail), photocopiers (including the Fuji Xerox Integrated RFID Card Reader), forklifts, fuel bowsers, payroll bundy clocks and more.
These are supplied with a unique 10 digit ID number in each card. Some systems may express this as a facility code and badge ID number instead. Occassionally we get a request to program EM cards with a custom facility code and badge ID numbers. This can be done at an additional cost. Please contact us for more information.
|Card Size||CR80 (standard credit card size)|
|Card Width & Height||85.5 x 54 mm|
|Card Thickness||0.8 mm|
|Card Type||Access Card|