MIFARE Classic® is the most widely used NFC card on the market. Operating in the 13.56 MHz frequency range with read/write capability and ISO 14443 compliance.
It started the contactless revolution by paving the way for numerous applications in public transport, access management, employee cards and on campuses.
These cards can be printed with most plastic card printers from popular brands such as HID, Fargo, Badgy, Magicard, PPC, Evolis, IDP, Zebra etc
- 1 kByte, organized in 16 sectors with 4 blocks of 16 bytes each (one block contacts 16 bytes)
- Operating distance: Up to 10 cm (depending on antenna geometry)
- Contactless transmission of data and energy supply without a battery
- Typical transaction speed is <100 ms
- Data retention of 10 years
- Each card has a unique serial number
- Features a glossy finish and a printable surface
- Card Size: CR80 (standard credit card size)
- Card Width & Height: 85.60 x 53.98 mm
- Card Thickness: 0.8 mm
- Card Type: Access Card
- Card Material: PVC
- Colour: White
Mifare Classic cards are used for many applications including building access control (home, office, warehouse, car parking), memberships (gyms, retail), photocopiers (including the Fuji Xerox Integrated RFID Card Reader), print software (including Papercut), forklifts, fuel bowsers and more.