MIFARE Classic® is the pioneer in contactless smart ticket ICs operating in the 13.56 MHZ frequency range with read/write capability and ISO 14443 compliance.
It started the contactless revolution by paving the way for numerous applications in public transport, access management, employee cards and on campuses.
- 1 kByte, organized in 16 sectors with 4 blocks of 16 bytes each (one block contacts 16 bytes)
- Operating distance: Up to 10 cm (depending on antenna geometry)
- Contactless transmission of data and energy supply without a battery
- Typical transaction speed is <100 ms
- Data retention of 10 years
- Each card has a unique serial number
- Features a glossy finish and a printable surface
Mifare Classic cards are used for many applications including building access control (home, office, warehouse, car parking), memberships (gyms, retail), photocopiers (including the Fuji Xerox Integrated RFID Card Reader), forklifts, fuel bowsers and more.
|Card Size||CR80 (standard credit card size)|
|Card Width & Height||85.60 x 53.98 mm|
|Card Thickness||0.76 mm|
|Card Type||Access Card|