T5577 125KHz Writable Clamshell Thick Proximity Cards
These thicker clamshell T5577 proximity cards (with key hole) are rewritable Low Frequency (LF) cards which can be programmed to a large number of different formats. They can be used to emulate formats such as HID ProxCard II, ProxCard III, EM4100, Indala, Pyramid, Viking, AMV, Presco and more. You can program these cards to your required range and format or you can use them to duplicate cards. These are white cards with no markings and are also backward compatible with T5567 and T55x7.
These tags operate at 125kHz. The Proxmark3 and other devices can be used to program these tags. They are 1.52mm thick with dimensions of 85.6mm wide and 53.98mm tall (CR80). Clamshell cards are not printable cards. Use with our printable adhesive back PVC cards to create photo ID cards.
- Contactless Read/Write Data Transmission
- Radio Frequency from 100kHz to 150KHz
- 7x32-bit EEPROM Data Memory Including 32-bit Password
- Separate 64-bit memory for Traceability Data
- Colour: White
- Applications: Access Control, Personal Identification, Logistic automation, etc.
- Use with our printable adhesive back PVC cards to create photo ID cards.
- Dimensions: 1.52mm thick, 85.6mm wide and 53.98mm tall (CR80)
- Custom printing (by way of attaching thin PVC sticker label cards is available. Please click here for more information.
|Card Size||CR80 (standard credit card size)|
|Card Width & Height||85.60 x 53.98 mm|
|Card Type||Access Card|