T5577 125KHz Writable Thin Proximity Cards
The T5577 is a rewritable Low Frequency (LF) card which can be programmed to a large number of different formats. It can be used to emulate formats such as HID ProxCard II, EM4100, Indala, Pyramid, Viking, AMV, Presco and more. You can program these cards to your required range and format or you can use them to duplicate cards. These are white PVC cards with no markings and are also backward compatible with T5567 and T55x7.
These tags operate at 125kHz. The Proxmark3 can be used to program these tags.
- Contactless Read/Write Data Transmission
- Radio Frequency from 100kHz to 150KHz
- 7x32-bit EEPROM Data Memory Including 32-bit Password
- Separate 64-bit memory for Traceability Data
- Colour: White
- Applications: Access Control, Personal Identification, Logistic automation, etc.
Please note for card printing, minimum quantities and printing time-frames apply. Please contact us for more information.
|Card Size:||CR80 (standard credit card size)|
|Card Width & Height:||85.60 x 53.98 mm|
|Card Thickness:||0.84 mm|
|Card Type:||Access Card|