Bainbridge Rodent Bait Blocks
- A potent extruded chocolate flavoured block bait containing second generation active, brodifacoum (0.05g/kg), for use in bait stations
- Brodifacoum is designed to kill rodents in a single feed as a fast acting and long term solution to control rats and mice
- The formula for this bait has been developed with minimal wax to ensure maximum palatability
- There are no bittering agents included as this may cause rodents to reject the bait
- Designed for quick take up to quickly control your rodent problem
- The blocks feature a central hole through the bait, which allows fixing by wire in a bait station
- The blocks are available in 200g, 500g, 1.2kg, 3kg & 10kg packs (APVMA Approval: 87657/118892)
- Pellet style is also available
- The use of bait stations is recommended
- It is important to remove or make it hard to access all other food sources from the target area, such as food scraps, garbage or stockfeed.
- Use gloves when handling the bait. Rodents are intelligent and suspicious of human scent so they may avoid baits and bait stations when handled.
- In rural areas, dealing with rodents can be more challenging and require more than one bait station. Spread multiple bait stations dependant on rodent numbers. From one per 100m2 for light infestations to five per 100m2 for heavy and localised infestations. Maintain fresh bait and replace every two to three days initially and every week or two as the situation becomes under control.
- Use a bait station to keep your bait fresh and dry while also protecting non target animals. It is important to ensure you dispose of any dead rodent bodies to protect non-target animals from secondary poisoning. Excess or spoiled bait should be disposed.
- Follow the directions on the pack
|200g - A3190 - 9354071001574|
|500g - A3191 - 9354071001581|
|1.2kg - A3192 - 9354071001598|
|3kg - A3193 - 9354071001604|
|10kg - A3194 - 9354071001611|