Chuango H4-LTE WiFi & 4G Wireless DIY Smart Home Office Security Alarm Premium Kit
Chuango H4-LTE WiFi & 4G Premium Kit DIY Wireless Smart Home Security Alarm
The new Chuango H4-LTE WiFi & 4G
Wireless Smart Home Security Premium Kit is an amazingly good security alarm
system for any small to medium sized home, apartment or office. You can expand and grow
this starter kit as your needs change in the future. Being wireless, the starter
kit is also perfect for boats, caravans, sheds, self storage facilities and
more. It is very easy to install. It's also very portable if you move in the
future. The Premium Kit includes 3 PIR sensors.
You can arm and disarm the Chuango H4-LTE sim cards in multiple ways - via the smartphone app, the remote control, Google Assistant, Amazon Alexa or by a wireless keyboard (sold separately). You can also call into the H4-LTE alarm system from an authorised number and control the system.
What's in the box:
1 x Chuango H4-LTE (WiFi/4G) Control Hub With Built-In Rechargeable Battery Backup
1 x 12 Volt Power Plug Adaptor
3 x Passive Infrared Sensor (PIR sensors) (pet immune to approximately 25kg)
2 x Door / Window Sensors
2 x Remote Controls With 24 Hour SOS Panic Button
1 x Free Sim Card
3 x Security Warning Stickers
1 x Quick Guide Manual
- Long life batteries are included in all products
- Mounting brackets, screws & adhesive tape
- Free technical support via telephone or email
Everything you need in an alarm system - and very simple to use:
- Wi-Fi & 3G & 4G Backup via SIM Card (Compatible with all Australian mobile carriers including Telstra, Optus & Vodafone).
- Free SIM Card included (usage charges apply). Alternatively you can use your own SIM card.
- Free Apple & Android App.
- System Arm & Disarm push notifications to your phone (optional). You can be notified when your office opens or when your children get home.
- Away/Stay/Home arming (away for full arming or home/stay for partial arming ie. certain areas of your house at night time).
- Arm/Disarm via APP, Remote Control, wireless Keypad (optional) or by phone call to the hub.
- Exit and Entry delay options.
- Zone name customisation ie. Zone 1 becomes "Garage PIR", Zone 2 changed to "Glass Break Front Door" etc.
- Store up to 5 mobile numbers for SMS alerts and/or for calling if the alarm is triggered. You can be notified of an alarm in up to 3 ways - by push notificaiton, SMS alert and phone call.
- System status alerts ie. Power failure, power restore, low battery issues.
- Built in 90dB siren and loud speaker.
- On-board 24 hour SOS panic button.
- Listen-in function by dialling into the hub or when receiving alarm phone call.
- Supports: 50 wireless sensors, 10 remote controls and/or wireless keypads, Unlimited wireless strobe sirens.
|Model:||Chuango H4-LTE-S (433MHz)|
|Common Usages:||Small Home / Office / Unit / Caravan / Boat / Shed / Storage Facility|
|Mobile Phone Networks:||3G & 4G (All Australian Networks)|
|Control Panel Communication Method:||Push Notifications / SMS / Phone Call|
|3G/4G Mobile Networks:||All Australian Networks including Telstra, Optus, Vodafone, Belong, Boost, Aldi, Amaysim, Coles Mobile, Internode, Lebara, Kogan Mobile, Southern Phone, Tangerine Telecom, TPG, Vaya, Woolworths Mobile|
|Non Alarm Alerts:||Low Battery, Power Fail/Restore|
|PIR Detection Range:||8 metres outwards, 110 degree angle|
|Approvals:||Approved for AU & NZ|
|Wireless Transmission Range:||Approx. 25 metres through two walls|
|Back-up Battery:||Yes (Approx. 5 hours standby power)|
|Power Supply:||12volt DC 500mA|